https://soundation.com/t/drdioThis week I did another multimedia project using sound. Instead of picking a song for a slide show, I actually made one from scratch. This project troubled me a little more than the other ones. I liked doing this project even though it seemed to be much easier for everyone else. I like to make music and I have used various different music software such as FL Studio, Logic, Pro tools, and garageband. Trying to make a song using system loops was new for me and kind of trouble because I wanted elements of the song to sound a certain way. I also struggled to make my sounds blend together. This project was still fun despite my troubles because I enjoy music, I wish I had time to use the premium account instead of the free trial for the week.
This is a design I have been working on for a collective of graphic posters I plan to start. I plan on creating various poster graphics and ideas to sell in mass. This edit is a collaboration of two seperate pictures of rapper Young Thug from the same scene. Young Thug is both a rapper and fashion designer; he is well respected in the fashion world. In the shots Jeffery is seen at the VFILES Season 7 fashion show stopping a model on the runway. He calmly leaves his seat, enters the runway and fixes the models collar; he then retakes his seat. For me this was an unforgettable moment in fashion. This was not a planned incident. Jeffery was called on to mentor the designers for the VFILES show along with a list of well known fashion figures. During show he saw something with one of the pieces that he wanted to correct last minute. You can tell from the look on the models face that he was not expecting to be stopped by Jeffery. Video of Young Thug stopping t...
Comments
Post a Comment